Founded in 2002 as a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), Inferno Systems was formed by two former government employees who wanted to apply their professional experience to a broader community within the public and private sectors. Since then, the company has supported clients in multiple federal agencies, as well as in the private sector, to meet their organizations’ increasing information security and cybersecurity challenges.
Inferno Systems past private sector successes have included:
- Providing IT security assessment and consulting services to help a large government contractor improve its internal operations.
- Assisting a physical security contractor holding classified contracts to comply with foreign ownership and IT infrastructures necessary to retain its ability to hold such classified contracts.
As a small business partner, consultant or subcontractor, Inferno Systems staff has supported clients in the following Federal agencies:
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Energy
- Department of the Interior (BLM)
- Department of Agriculture
- Office of Management and Budget (data.gov rollout)
- Department of State (CIO, OFM, and Office of the Secretary)
- Department of Education (SFA)
- Department of Commerce (NOAA, NWS, NTIA)
- Department of Homeland Security (TSA, FNS/TIC)
- Executive Office of the President (EOP)
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community agencies
Security has never been a one-size-fits-all event, but a specialized endeavor that requires skill and understanding. We look at all aspects of today’s security threats and advances in incident prevention and detection. From security policy to penetration testing, network engineering to systems integration and web development, each member of Inferno Systems client delivery team is a trusted professional serving in critical positions requiring top-level security clearances. We can help you determine what data is critical to your organization and how your digital infrastructure should be protected. Trust us to strengthen and support your information security and cybersecurity presence.